Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cake Walk at the Carter Family Reunion





This weekend we went with my mom to the Carter family reunion out at Ophir. We spent half the afternoon and a lot of money trying to win a cake. We were not having very good luck. Finally we won the very last cake. That was one expensive cake!! The cake was really cute. You can't really see in the picture but it is a cat and mice on a piece of cheese. The mice were gummy so that you could eat them. My mom wouldn't eat any of the cake cause she couldn't get past the black sprinkles that they put on the cake as mice droppings. I thought it was funny that it grossed her out so much.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is a cute cake. I'm not sure I could eat it either-avoid all appearances of evil. =) We're planning on going next year. I can't remember the last time I went to the reunion.