Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

4th of July was a lot of fun this year. We started our day out by taking a flag and some balloons up to Ryan's grave. The boys love going to visit his grave. Jaxon always asks if we can go by and make sure that everything is OK, so they were extra excited to take some balloons. After that we had a BBQ at Grandma Aults. They blew up the bounce houses and the big water slide. The kids had a blast but I think that their favorite part was the cotton candy machine that my cousin brought and my grandma's snow cone machine. They love sugar!! We also had a good time at the Stadium of fire. I am not sure what the big deal is about Miley Cirus but we had a lot of fun anyway. Jaxon and Carston loved all of it but Hudson hid under the bleachers through most of the fire works. All in all it was a really good day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm so impressed that you already have a post about the 4th. Do you want to update my blog too? =)