Friday, January 29, 2010

Best makeover ever

So Jaxon wanted to give me a makeover and make me look good so that Josh and I could have a "special dinner" These were the results:)...



I look like I was beat!!

Hudson also did my make up later, i didn't take any pics cause it actually looked kinda decent. especially considering that a four year old BOY did it. Josh didn't like the idea of him being good at applying make up:) At least he wont have to worry about Jaxon ever becoming a make up artist

4 comments:

Angela said...

That's pretty funny. Maybe Hudson can teach me how to put on make up. =) Samuel is doing my hair as I type. We've not ever experienced makeup application here, but we do do lots of different hairstyles. BTW, McKenna's announcement is so cute.

Emily said...

Haha. Mason did Zaya's makeup while we were in St. George - it looked like tribal war paint. Funny boys.

JaMilLyN said...

that is just hilarious! what a good sport you are!

and mckenna's announcement was SO cute!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

that is too funny, your such a good mommy