Sunday, November 7, 2010

Laundry is Exhausting!!

So I would love to be able to say that I never have piles of clean laundry to fold, But lets be realistic. With six members of our family I often find the piles creeping up on me:(The other day I was carrying them from the laundry room counter to the couch so it would be easier to fold THAT MANY CLOTHES, and in between one of my trips Carston crawled up on the warm ones and fell asleep. I felt like doing the same thing. Oh and excuse Carstons half nakedness. He can't keep his shirt on for anything which means he keeps getting new ones on all day thus adding to the laundry that I love so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like i am always doing laundry too and I only have 3 family members:). But that is so cute!! I love your family pictures!!