Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Father's and Son's

So, this weekend the boys were SO excited cause they got to go on their first father's and son's camp out. They went to Eureka for the night, but the boys didn't care where they were going as long as it was camping. At first Jaxon couldn't figure out why I couldn't come. When he left he hugged me and said " Mommy I am going to miss you so much" It was so cute. They had a ton of fun. Josh is such a great dad! I am glad that he is always so willing to be involved with the boys. Thanks Josh! The boys loved it.

2 comments:

Weight Family said...

Aimee-
Hey, it's Kira (Schrader) Weight from high school- (rock on PGHS class of 99!) I found your blog through Michelle's. Your family is super cute! You can check out our blog at www.thew8fmaily.blogspot.com

Marianne Martin said...

Hi Aimee! It's so fun to see pictures of your cute little boys. I still can't believe you have three of them. I found your blog through Robyn's. Aren't blogs the best? I hope all is well for you guys! -Marianne