Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sand Dunes





So either I have been a slacker or this last week has been crazy! Probably a little bit of both. So here are a few posts. This weekend we went to the Sand Dunes. Ryan's family wanted to go down to see where the accident was. We weren't able to go out to it with them cause our machine wouldn't make it but that's OK. We had a really good time. The kids had a blast playing in the dirt and they loved having so many kids around to play with. That was my first trip to the sand dunes and it was crazy because of memorial day. They assured me it is not always that busy but we had a lot of fun anyway.

5 comments:

also known as shell said...

i've always wanted to go to the sand dunes. looks like a really cool place. that first picture of ya'll is really cute. I have the same shirt as you. if thats a shade shirt that is... we'll have to cordinate when we wear them so we can be twinners!

Heather J said...

Way cute pictures. Can you believe you have a preschool grad. We are getting old

Heather and Logan said...

Katie is so blessed to have you and so many other people to support her during this extremely difficult time. It looks like you all had a great weekend. We're coming to Utah on Saturday for a couple of weeks and I would love to see everyone if you get together again! Also, I booked Nichole to take my family pictures; your boys look so cute in their pictures.

Lobdell family said...

I don't know if you remember me but this is Jill Edde Lobdell. I would love to hear from you. PLease check out my blog.

Jenny said...

Aimee- I just saw your comment on my blog. Here is my email gibbcraft@yahoo.com. Thanks!