Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jax!






On Sept. 24Th Jaxon turned 5 years old. It is so crazy to think that I have a five year old. This year he wanted a football birthday. I think that he thought that it sounded cool. Jaxon is at such a fun age right now. He is learning so much and thinks that he is such an adult and if you ask him, He know more than me and his way is always the right way. He is so imaginative and creative. His favorite show is "How it's Made" on the Discovery channel. Jax has become such a big help with his younger brothers.(when he is not teasing them) We are so blessed to have Jaxon as part of our family. Happy Birthday Jax!! We Love You.

3 comments:

Heather and Logan said...

He's so big and looks just like Josh!

JaMilLyN said...

He sure is a handsome little guy.

A.S. said...

Your boys are so darling! Those cute Warner genes are so strong!

I love your cake!!! Heard you guys were not big fans of my baby cake. Hee Hee