Friday, October 3, 2008

Las Vegas

1:30 in the morning after the "O" show. I know we look hammered.

Swimming at the hotel

After the Donny & Marie show

Squished in the car(We bought way too much stuff)

Last week we got to take a little girls trip to Vegas. Grandma Ault wanted to take us all down to see the Donny & Marie show. It was a good show. Although I didn't have nearly as much fun as Brea & Katie did. I guess I am just boring. We also went to the "O" show. It was awesome. Definitely a little strange but I loved it. Other than that we just shopped, ate and layed out. That is my kind of vacation. It was such a good time. I love going places with my mom and sisters and we were lucky cause Katie came down with us too. They are all so fun to be around. Thanks Grandma and mom for the trip. I had a great time.

No comments: