Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mario Party

So, Jaxon had been bugging me for weeks to have a party with some kids that are in the "Mario Club" (mario brothers) so I finally told him that he could do a party. He made invitations (that didn't have any information on them:), delivered them and told everyone when to come. I figured that we would do it around lunchtime. That way we could plan a few things in the morning. Well at 9:00 am, my door bell rang and there they all were. Ready for the party! The one that we didn't have planned yet. To my surprise Jaxon had crafts set up down stairs for them and coloring pages printed out. He is so cute. So we threw a few more things together and made some cookies and had a good time. Kids are so great. they are so easily entertained.

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

They all loved it! Next time I'll try to make sure ALL my kids are dressed though. :)