Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. The kids are at such fun ages!! It was so fun to watch them and their excitement. Christmas eve we spent with the Warner family. We had a delicious dinner and spent the evening exchanging gifts, watching our year video that my mom made and remembering the true meaning of Christmas. Oh and I can't forget, Trying to control the crazy grand kids! It has started to become a little chaotic sometimes. But it is so fun.
Christmas morning the kids opened their presents from Santa and then we headed over to my mom and dads for breakfast. My mom always makes a great christmas breakfast! We then came home and took a wonderful Christmas day nap and then headed over to the Carters. Again we had great food and exchanged gifts. It was so great to spend time with everyone. We are so blessed to have such great families and to live so close to them. Christmas always makes me feel so grateful for everything but especially for family.





2 comments:

Jilleen said...

You guys have been busy! Thanks for letting my kids make Santa cookies with your kids. And I love Jaxon's new rule... my kids post rules on their doors too. Funny how the rules only apply to the ones who can't read.

JaMilLyN said...

Cute!